Turn Inward

“If I think I am very beautiful and you tell me I am not, which may be a fact, do I like it? If I think I am very intelligent, very clever, and you point out that I am actually a rather silly person, it is very unpalatable to me. And your pointing out my stupidity gives you a sense of pleasure, does it not? It flatters your vanity, it shows you how clever you are. But you do not want to look at your own stupidity; you want to run away from what you are, you want to hide from yourself, you want to cover up your own emptiness, your own loneliness. So you seek out friends who never tell you what you are. You want to show others what they are; but when others show you what you are, you do not like it. You avoid that which exposes your own inner nature.” – J.Krishnamurti

20130524-104426.jpg

8 Comments Add yours

1. Reblogged this on dont4get2smile2day and commented:
    Love thie ❤

2. dannignt says:

Absolutely right on!

3. ramiza001 says:

Reblogged this on Style Finery blog and commented:
    Pretty much…

4. mrsdarlings says:

I just realized I used hearts in my other comment. Habit. You are awesome at finding quotes!

5. Congratulations! You’ve been nominated as a VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER by Jen at Random Acts of Writing [+art]. THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts and ideas with the blogosphere!

6. Summer says:

Sweet you,

I’ve an award for you, for the person who you are and the things you share with the world

Thank you for that..

Namasté, Summer

7. Hi,

I have nominated you for “Quintet of Radiance”: Five Ennobling Awards!

Please find the information in the link below if you choose to accept the award nomination:

Happy writing. 🙂